We love our elePHPants. You love your elePHPant collection. What better way to add to the herd than designing the ZendCon 2017 elePHPant?
This year we've opened the design process up to the community. ZendCon 2017 is your conference, now it’s time to help make your next elePHPant.
Over the next few months we’ll share some of the great designs we receive, but you'll have to attend ZendCon 2017 to see the plush winner. The winner will go home with the first large ZendCon 2017 elePHPant.
- Limit of 2 entries per person.
- 1 winner will be awarded.
- Submissions must be in PDF format.
- Submissions don't need to be professionally drawn; rough sketches are acceptable. Please include any additional notes regarding color, design, etc. as you feel necessary.
- All submissions must include the submitter's: Full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Design is inclusive of the body of the elePHPant only. No additional logos or items attached to the body.
- Winning design will be selected by a committee from the PHP community and Rogue Wave Software. Rogue Wave has the final selection decision.
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images or materials.
- All submissions become the property of Rogue Wave Software. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the design are deemed assigned to Rogue Wave Software, Inc. for any and all purposes at any time.
- Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, and information provided with the entry for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
- In case of similar renderings, Rogue Wave will determine which of the similar renderings will be awarded the winner by way of raffle.
Deadline: March 31, 2017